Region of Loughborough is divided into 6 counties:
- Edder Forest to the West. County seat of Boven.
- Polt which is based on the extended boundaries of Pendle in the centre north.
- Ryburn Band or just Ryburn the most urbanised area of Loughborough which homes the region Capitol of Newsells.
- Lowborough to the south and south-east. County Seat, Morwallham. Largest town Emall.
- Haling Vale to the east. Border town and county seat of Kitts Run.
- Lower Littel to the south-west. County Capital Eldham, Castle Ardglass.